Capiznon Blogger First Step

What is my first step on Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009 Contest?

As the first post is written in this blog about the Capiz Inter School SEO Contest, I am thinking what would the first step of the "Magkasama Team"? Today, I am currently optimizing this blog together with dawn as a part of our team work in this contest. This will test our ability and the determination so that our entries will be indexed in Google SERP. Dawn is currently doing the blog commenting to increase our organic link and I am doing directory submission in some directory listing.

Until now our entries are not yet indexed by the Google. I don't know if there's something wrong or what. But the least we can do is to wait until it is visible on the search engine. I hope this monday it will be visible and we will keep it optimizing this blog in "Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009".

The first step is almost over. We will keep tracking and updating for the result.