What Medical Scrubs Should I use?

Well I am thinking right now what medical scrubs should I use? First thing is where should I buy that thing? For the past few week I wasn't able to updates some of my blogs because my schedule is very very hectic. Since I have a small time just to visit my blog and have some notes here to share with you guys. I really missed this routine, tapping on my keyboard and telling everything about my self and experience.

Maybe I can buy scrubs online right guys? I will check later on the shopping sites here in the philippines if they offer such this kind of medical tool. I needed it badly and we need to have this tool this week. So if anyone here has a suggest where to buy medical scrubs, kindly tell me guys and it will a great help for me if you do so.

So that's all for today guys, and see you soon here again.