Down with the sickeness

This is one of my favorites song which is sung by the "Disturbed". I heard this song last year which introduced by a friend of mine. This song is also the soundtrack of Queen of the Damned movie. I will download the said movie because it is very interesting. I like the song and somehow I can relate with my self today.

Get up, come on get down with the sickness [x3]
Open up your hate, and let it flow into me....

I can see inside you, the sickness is rising
Don't try to deny what you feel
(Will you give in to me?)
It seems that all that was good has died
And is decaying in me


I am down with my sickness for two days. I didn't updated by blogs and entries in Hectic Capiznon Bloggers which also my downfall on ranking. I haven't also finalize the lay-out of our theme in our thesis because I can't think the final output for it. My brain is almost down as well as my body but I have to surpass this sickness because this friday is the defense for our thesis. Maybe I can't be on the top and win this contest because of my hectic schedules right now. For the contestant who will win the Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009, congratulations in advance and I hope all of the contestant learn more things with this interschool contest.

Good luck to all contestant in Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009.