Great Succes

After the few weeks of doing our thesis, which I configure some codes in the wordpress themes a well as making a customize php files which we use in our online booking and reservation system and not optimize my entries in Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009. But yesterday it is over. At last we make it happen. I thought first that we don't have a chance to pass our thesis because of lack of coordination with our members but luckily we had surpassed it. I really don't expect that we could have a high grade because were not yet prepared yesterday. The documents are still on editing process and our website is not yet finalized at all. But I really thank God we passed the thesis with the critics of the the panelist regarding with our proposed system. Our total grade for our thesis ranked as 90.1 and I can't even imagine, were not prepared at all, but I admit I am confident. I have to passed this, because of my parents who made all their effort to send me in school and for my special someone even with have some problem yesterday but still for the first time I can manage my self at all. To my teacher who helped us and gave some comments regarding with our thesis. This is my great success.

And after this hectic schedules, well I can have some time to manage and updates my blogs as well as my sites to increase my rank in the Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009. I have still time to update and make it on the top of the Google SERP. I hope it is not yet too late to be on the top of the Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009.