Hectic Capiznon Blogger Idol

Well all of the participants in the Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009 are getting hotter and they do all their good strategies and applying their skills just to be on the top of the serp. The contest is getting tougher and tougher each day passes and I don't know if I can make it. I will do all my best just to be on the top 3 of the finalist. That is my new goal this week. But for the mean time, have a time to relax your self in get rid of the stress.

Pacquiao is one of the idols of the Filipinos as well as idol of some Hectic Capiznon Bloggers. He has a great fist and a great power that makes his opponent KO in the ring. But have you ever seen he is also a model? Here is some of the pictures of pacquiao that made me laugh Out loud.


Emotional Pacquiao



Twilight Movie - Paquiao Version


Pacquiao in 300 Movie