Enough Time in Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009

I can’t imagine that days and hours passed in my life too fast. I am almost there but I can’t be longer. I had already passed our thesis defense last week and I am very happy that I am successful. I am thinking right now, do I still have a time to optimize well my entry in the Hectic Capiznon Blogger 2009?

I am still on my experiment this time. I noticed that everytime I updated my real entry at http://noobteenseo.blogspot.com/ it will ranked as top 10 on that day. But the effect is not that good at all. It will be there for half day and it will be down from the 8 page of the search engine. I can’t figure it out what is happening and why it is happening.

But I am too happy for now that I am on the top 10 and the highest ranked that I had already attained in the Google SERP is rank 6. Still there are few weeks to go and I still have a time to optimize well my entries in Hectic Capiznon Bloggers. I will fight till the end of the contest and be serious about it this time. This is a great challenge for me as a student and a noob blogger and optimizer.