Goals of Hectic Capiznon Bloggers

Each one of us has a goal in life. Why some things are being done and why we have to do a certain things. We have our reason for that why we have to do it. Like this first interschool seo contest, it is not a contest itself but theres a reason behind it. The goal of the contest is to enhance the skills of the students and teachers in the Search Engine Optimization. On how to optimize their blogs and the prestige of their school they are representing.

Each of the participants has a goal before they join the contest. I have a reason why I join the contest, to learn more things and to explore the world of cyberspace. To enhance my skills on optimizing keywords and key phrase and to meet some students in different schools here in Capiz. Each of us joining in Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009 aimed to be on the top of the Google SERP. That is the main goal of the participant here.

Today, my goal this week is to be on the top 3 atleast of the participants in the Hectic Capiznon Bloggers. I am still on my experiments and I can figure out how it works in the current algorithm of the Google. I hope all of my conclusions and experiments will be successful in the end. Aiming to be on the top 1 in the Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009.