The Last Update in Hectic Capiznon

After posting the post in this blog entitled "Why Hectic Capiznon Bloggers" I wonder why this entry is visible in the Google SERP for a day and it ranked as 8th placer in the datacenter that the host provided. I was shocked and surprise after posting it, I can't imagine the rank will increase for just updating it? That was the highest ranked I ever achieved in this contest.

For now I am still on my experiment. I am happy for my achievement for now. I will do my best to win this contest. Even in my busy days as a College Student, I will have a time to optimize this entry in Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009. I am still hoping that the other entry of the team magkasama tayo will be on the first page of the Google SERP for this week. I will be more serious with this contest.