Getting Higher on Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009

Since I am online yesterday I decided to update my blog if there's an effect on the my rank against other contestant in the Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009. Yes, I finally did it. I started to get on in the cyberspace this morning and check out for the updates about the contest and I see my entry on the Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009 is already on the 10th place. I am really happy for being on that spot again but I know it won't be long in that rank becaujavascript:void(0)
Publish Postse of not having so much time to optimize it will. To be on the top of the SERP with that key phrase, as a Capiz Blogger and a noob Filipino Teen SE Optimizer and a College Student, i will be more getting serious with this challenge.

This is a great challenge for me and not just for me but also for the students and teacher who are joining this contest. I am having fun right now with this contest because I found out there's so many pretenders in the contest. But for me, I will do my best to win this contest. Not just for my fame or honor, just to enhance my skills and for the school that I am representing.

To end this day and leave the world of cyberspace, I check the lastest update and I found my entry in Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009 is on the 11th place. It's alright because I have still a time to optimize my entries.